The Müller hall was the mixed-use space at Cinema Europa, and also the movie theatre hall, screening regularly listed films in high resolution. The space also hosted exhibitions, book promotions, lectures, speeches and similar events.
The hall was named after the Müller family and its member Adolf Müller in particular, who built the Helios cinema, today’s Gavella Theatre, in 1913. In 1924 he commissioned a design for a cinema and a commercial-residential building, and gave the entire business to his son Alfred who managed the cinema all until its sale. Cinema Europa was officially opened on 8 April 1925 with the screening of Die Niebelungen by Fritz Lang and the Croatian film Dalmatia, Land of Sun. At that time the cinema had 1100 seats.
The Müller hall had around 40 comfortable armchairs and cutting-edge technical equipment. The films were screened in high resolution.